Saturday 11 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 11

Question
In spite of admirable qualities, and stepping back from any temporary anger or disappointment, do you genuinely like your partner, and does your partner seem to like you?

My answer
I feel like my partner has made me feel so badly about myself, and hasn't made an effort to nurture me as a person, that I don't like him anymore. I think that it's this dislike that is at the centre of other problems, such as the lack of sexual attraction.

Quick take
No like - no love.

My prognosis
Based on the fact that I can't think about anything that I like about my partner, or that would make me like him if I met him in the street now, the author says that I'll be happier in the long term if I leave. I think that if I can't find a way to like my partner again that I do need to leave.

No comments: