Monday 20 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 23

Question
With your new, more complete, more realistic set of information about what it would be like for you if you left, have you discovered new, more probable realities that now make leaving seem easier, more attractive and make staying no longer desirable?

My answer
I guess that by completing this exercise, I have realised that I could leave a normal and happy life with or without my partner. If my final decision is to leave, then I know that I'm a sensible enough person to take calculated risks and ensure that financially and otherwise I am secure.
 
Quick take
If leaving makes sense when you really check into it, then it makes sense to leave.
 
My prognosis
I'm not sure what this means exactly. I guess that I shouldn't use any of these fears to stop me from making the decision that I ultimately come to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might find that if you stay, the realisation that you *could* cope on your own will help rebuild some confidence in yourself.