Saturday 11 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 17

Question
This problem your partner has that makes you want to leave; have you tried to let it go, ignore it, stop letting it bother you? And were you successful?

My answer
Yes I've tried to ignore it, stop letting it bother me. However this almost halted all communications within our relationship. Anytime that he had a problem with something I said, he then offended me with his reply, to which I would either attack back or ignore him. Although I felt I was stronger by reacting this way, our communication within the relationship suffered greatly because of it.

Quick take
In a relationship with a future, people can let go of the problems they can't solve.

My prognosis
The author thinks that there is still hope as long as my partner is willing to try to change, so all is not lost here.

No comments: