Thursday 23 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 35

Question
Do you currently share goals and dreams for your life together?


My answer
We have both said that we want to move back to Australia, start a family, buy a house and try to keep travelling every year to somewhere new.

Quick take
Sharing a passion makes it easier to share a life.

My prognosis
Although the author says that answering no to this question doesn't mean anything in particular, I think the bare bones of it is that it's a yes for me here. That is only considering if my partner genuinely wants the same things. I worry sometimes that his lack of commitment might mean that he doesn't want these things, but this whole exercise has shown me that we have a lot of issues to sort out if we are going to make it to this point anyway.

No comments: