Thursday 2 June 2011

The questions - My approach

So, after a week of emotional challenges, I found the book that I'm mostly going to focus on. I am also going to blog about various challenges that my partner and I will be facing, and I'll try and write anything else in the meantime that will help me to reflect more accurately.

I read the majority of this book over the course of one weekend and found it illuminating to say the very least. I am now going to read through it again for the sake of this blog and take my time to answer each of the questions in the public domain.

For now, the list of questions is posted in the next entry. I would caution those of you who are trying to re-evaluate your own relationships to actually go and buy the book and read through it though as the author writes many, very valuable supporting guidelines and drops in and out of various helpful subjects, along with a portfolio of case studies that she has collected over the years of being a therapist.

This book in my opinion would be a valuable one to those entering into a new relationship, exiting one that has ended or who might need to give their relationship a bit of a tune up. If you're like me and are stuck in relationship ambivalence and who need a nudge either way, then join the club.

Mr A actually said that I should go fall back in love with my partner, however it's not that easy once you see the fatal flaws. And now that this can of worms is opened, I feel an obligation to both myself and my partner to see it through to the end and try to get a resolution to this situation.

No comments: