Thursday 2 June 2011

What is it that I want again?

Before I begin on the questions, I first had to do some serious introspection as to what it was that I actually wanted from my life and from my relationship.

This post may be a work in progress as I'm not 100% sure that what I want is entirely definable in words.

What I want (Generally)
  1. To be the number one person in my life.
  2. To feel sensual, attractive and confident.
  3. To be able to travel every year to a new place and enjoy finding out about new cultures.  
  4. To get and stay fit and healthy.
  5. To read more books. 
  6. To learn another language. 
  7. To take up a hobby that will teach me a valuable life skill (i.e. dress making).
What I want (Long-term plan)
Ideally within the next five to ten years I would like to achieve the following:
  1. Move home to Australia.
  2. Either continue my business or get a job in events management.  
  3. Spend time with my grandma. 
  4. Start a family of my own.
  5. Buy a house.
  6. Complete some study, perhaps get a degree.
  7. Finish one of my story ideas into a novel and either be published or self-publish.
So, now I have some goals that I would like to work towards and that I know I want. And if I can't be honest with myself, then surely an anonymous setting should do it for me.

No comments: