Monday 20 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 28

Question
Whatever was done that caused hurt and betrayal, do you have a sense that the pain and damage has lessened with time?

My answer
There have been varying levels of betrayal and disappointments more recently, and I will be using this guidance to help me determine (if we stay together) if they can be worked through.

1. He pulled the marriage topic into the mix suddenly and unexpectedly and I felt a huge sense of betrayal because he hadn't told me about it before this time.

2. I left the country to sort my head out. He feels hurt and abandoned. And when I asked if he could move forward from it today, he said he didn't know.

At the moment though, as of the current time, there aren't any major hurts or betrayals that we are trying to work through,

Quick take
Time heals all healable wounds.

My prognosis
This question doesn't apply to us at the moment, but will become important as we try to overcome the outcomes of the past 27 questions that the answer has resulted in a prognosis of "I would be better of leaving".

No comments: