Saturday 11 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 13

Question
Do both you and your partner want to touch each other and look forward to touching each other and make efforts to touch each other?

My answer
I can't speak for him, but I personally don't feel like touching him in any way. I'm especially not feeling sexually attracted to him.

Quick take
If someone makes your flesh crawl, it's time to crawl out of the relationship.

My prognosis
This doesn't appear to be a temporary thing, or driven by a temporary change. I have been feeling less like touching and being intimate for some time, and it doesn't appear to be abating in the slightest. In this case the author says that I'd be happier in the long term if I left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have lost any desire to be intimate on any level. I feel like he's forcing the affection on my part when he tries to kiss me goodbye or dragging his hand across me when walking by. I realize this would normally be a welcomed attempt for affection, but it has a total reverse effect for me.