Friday 3 June 2011

Diagnostic Question # 4

Question
If God or some omniscient being said it was okay to leave, would you feel tremendously relieved and have a strong sense that finally you could end your relationship?

My answer
I know that the decision that I have to make here is going to have to 100% suit my goals, be in the interest of my happiness and be about what I truly believe. I don't need God or anyone else to give me permission to make the decision one way or another. However, having said that, I do hope that through this blog I will be able to garner some much required and appreciated feedback on this situation.

Quick take
If you feel like you need a higher power to authorise the decision, when you already know what the decision is, then you should do what you think.

My prognosis
I still have a long way to go on this journey, but I don't need anyone's permission to make my decision, I am truly hoping that a decision will be a natural result from documenting my thoughts and feelings within this blog.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently in the early stages of going through the same process as you with this book. This question speaks to me in a way that if an omniscient being was able to tell me that if I leave things will work out for the better and I will be ok, then I would leave.

Anonymous said...

if my higher power said it was ok to leave, and that i would have a good life. i feel in my heart I would have a better life if i stayed= Mermaid101